Passionate about small business?
Help us change the way small and mid-sized businesses access working capital
Dwight Funding is a growing entrepreneurial finance company that is transforming the way small and mid-sized businesses fund their operations. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and Dwight's goal is to simplify the process by which these businesses borrow and do it in a way which is quick, flexible and responsible.
Check back for updates on more open roles or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
Dwight Funding LLC is a leading non-bank commercial finance company that partners with entrepreneurs and equity groups to provide working capital solutions to emerging consumer brands. Since 2015, Dwight has been originating a growing and diversified portfolio across the U.S. Our company is made up of a combination of entrepreneurs, reformed i-bankers, and passionate individuals looking to change the way growth stage businesses access capital.
About the Role
Dwight Funding is looking for a motivated and experienced Operations Analyst to join the company and work alongside the Portfolio Team. The Operations Analyst will work to guide the standardization and continuous improvement of Dwight Funding’s processes. The Ideal candidate is a task-oriented individual who prides themselves in their methodical organization, logistical problem solving and strong work ethic.
· Assist in the capture, entry, and management of data systems
· Analyze and monitor client collateral and KPIs
· Reconcile bank statements
· Help develop process workflows
Qualification and Skill Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
· 3+ years of experience in operations, accounting, or database systems
· Working knowledge of Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow analysis
· Working knowledge or experience working with databases
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while prioritizing effectively
· Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Desire to work on a small team
Life at Dwight Funding
· Join a diverse, passionate & driven team
· Casual but professional work environment
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Frequent catered company lunches and a stocked kitchen
· Fun team outings (fitness classes, BBQs, happy hours, etc.)
· Health benefits
This is a full-time opportunity based in our New York City headquarters.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com.