Passionate about small business?
Help us change the way small and midsized businesses access working capital
Dwight Funding is a growing entrepreneurial finance company which is transforming the way small and mid-sized businesses fund their operations. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and Dwight's goal is to simplify the process by which these businesses borrow and do it in a way which is quick, flexible and responsible.
Check back for updates on open roles or reach out to us at email@example.com
Business Development Representative
Dwight Funding is a leader in providing working capital solutions and lines of credits to early and growth stage Consumer Product businesses. Our team is unique in that we’re all “bankers” with a desire to do things differently. We have each experienced entrepreneurship and understand the challenges our client’s face every day.
Our entrepreneurial nature has shaped our mission to support growing businesses whether through funding, industry expertise or connections to relevant industry leaders. Dwight provides the guidance and support needed to help propel businesses to the next level.
Dwight is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team and help us continue to build out the Dwight Funding brand as the premier lender to growing companies across the CPG spectrum and beyond. The perfect candidate for this role is an outgoing, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, they will be excited and invigorated about contributing to the growth and continued development of the organization as a whole.
- Nurture and develop relationships with CEOs and CFOs of growth stage businesses
- Manage relationships with industry experts, growth stage investors, and investment professionals
- Coordinate and attend Networking Events that add value to entrepreneurs and industry players
- Communicate thoroughly and effectively with prospective clients in an effort to further build our portfolio
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years sales or business development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting and Finance experience
- Ability and desire to work on a small team with a high impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Extremely organized
- No "yes (wo)men" allowed!